Here Are 7 Benefits of Updating Your Website in 2016
Did you know a well-designed website can attract new customers, build brand awareness and provides infinite search engine optimization benefits for your business? Did anyone tell you that the average blog attracts 55% more visitors than a traditional website in 2016?
Content is where I expect much of the real money will be made on the internet, just as it was in broadcasting – Bill Gates (January, 3 1996)
About 20 years ago Bill Gates told us that “Content is King” and some of us were scratching our heads. But he was absolutely correct. If you currently have a stagnant website in 2016, you’re in big trouble. Dynamic websites with a touch of valuable content material ( i.e. blog page) will make you a winner in the digital arena.
- Trustworthiness – Updating website with valuable content helps prospect trust your brand. It shows that you are involved and informed
- Visibility – Great content will increase website traffic, sessions, and more importantly reduce exit rate
- Web Analytics – Not only will you attract new customer, you’ll be able to collect valuable web data to help you find prospects
- Email Marketing – If customer/prospect subscribe to your newsletters you’ll be able squeeze in some soft/ hard marketing offers that won’t land in a spam folder
- Social Media – Shareable content will lead to more followers and visit to your site
- Search Engine Optimization – Improve your business organic SERPs on search engine sites like bing, google, yahoo, just to name a few
- Advertising – Great content development can lead to native advertising or affiliate marketing opportunities
Walford Guillaume | IG – @wallywall$treet