Here’s Another Great Way to Market on Pinterest!
Rich pins are a free feature that is a great way to help you market on Pinterest. It adds great details and information on the pin themselves. These are designed to make the pinning experience better and beneficial for the Pinners (nickname for frequent pinterest users). The following are the five types of rich pins:
- Article pins- The article pins include the headline, author, story description and link.
- Product pins- The product pins include the price and availability of the product.
- Recipe pins- The recipe pins include the ingredients and serving information.
- Movie pins- The movie pins include ratings, cast members and reviews.
- Place pins- The place pins include an address, map and phone number.
Thus, with the help of these rich pins an immense amount of engagement of audience has been seen. Almost an average of 189 clicks per day from Pinterest has been reported after adding this marketing tip.