What You Need to Know about Push & Pull Marketing
Pull marketing is the process of attracting leads rather than applying more work-heavy traditional push marketing approaches. Pull marketing is often associated with digital marketing.
A Few Examples of Pull Marketing:
- Advertising and mass media promotion
- Word of mouth/mouse
- Customer relationship management
- Sales promotions and discounts
In the other hand, Push marketing is defined as a promotional strategy in which a business attempts to get their message in front of their potential customers without them having a desire or interest to buy the product or learn more about it. .
A Few Examples of Push Marketing:
- Trade show promotions
- Direct selling to customers in showrooms or face to face
- Packaging design to encourage purchase
- Point of sale displays